In this slideshare, Principal Security Engineer, Eric Johnson shows engineers, developers and application security professionals how to start conversations on implementing security into the DevOps workflow.
You’ll learn about:
1) Cloud and DevSecOps Practices
2) Pre-Commit: The Paved Road
3) Commit: CI / CD Security Controls
4) Acceptance: Supply Chain Security
5) Operations: Continuous Security Compliance
Interested in an Azure DevOps 30 Day Trial? Request a trial today: sales [at] pumascan [dot] com. Make sure to follow our social channels, @puma_scan on twitter and @puma-security-llc on linked in.
With the Capital One breach announced in July 2019, weaknesses in the Amazon Web Services’...
DevOps is redefining the way organizations handle software development. But it’s also challenging security professionals...